Thursday, July 11, 2013

First time blogger, long time stalker...

I feel I should clarify my post title, haha. I have been following other people's blogs for a long time now. I have always wanted to blog, but never really felt like I had anything worth while to blog about. Fast forward to now. HUGE life changing events have occurred.  Now I'm a step-mom to a 7 year old rambunctious, smart, lovable, (most days), little girl, AND 7 months pregnant with The Daddy's and my first baby, a very active, (always while I'm trying to sleep), little boy. Since becoming a SAHM, I have realized it is WAY harder than I had originally thought. I have the urge to call my own mother daily, and thank her, and praise her for everything she did while she was a stay at home mom too! (P.S mom: THANK YOU). There are things that happen almost on a daily basis when you just want to go:
I seem to catch myself saying the same phrases over and over through out the day, "What just happened??" or "Why would you do that?" or "How??" or "You did What??" I don't know if these are normal things people say in situations, but being a step parent to a child who has already very much developed her own personality has its ups and downs! I wouldn't trade it though for anything.

On to Introductions!

The Mommy and The Daddy
The Son

The Step-Daughter
This is my family, and as crazy as we are, we all work well together. More on The Family later...
The Mommy is needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment