Sunday, July 14, 2013

Miss Manners

It's always nice when you take your child to a birthday party and they have the best manners out of all of the kids there! You give yourself a mental high five after every "thank you" or "please, may I...?" Such a nice, gratifying feeling knowing you're succeeding at child rearing.

A huge shout out to my wonderful, awesome mom is needed today.

 Back to introductions...

The Mommy and The Daddy:
We met in 2009 at our church, (we both worked there), and have been happily together ever since! The Daddy comes with three awesome kids, his two boys live with their mother, and The Step-Daughter lives with us. Fast forward four years... and introducing (kind of), The Son!  Due in September of 2013, more introductions about him when I know more! The Mommy and The Daddy adopted an adorable little girl in October of 2009, though she is a bit more fuzzy than The Step-Daughter... Our adopted cutie is named Jasmine, we decided that our lives wouldn't be complete with out another little adoption in 2011, her name is Dipper.

Like I have said before... my family is crazy, but I love them... and I wouldn't change anything about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment